You are in: Home >

Articles, tagged with "birth certificate", page 1

Immigration Law

How To Apply for a Fiancee Visa

17th January 2012
If you are a US citizen, you can bring your foreign national fiance(e) to the US in order to get married. Your fiance(e) will need a K-1 visa, or fiance(e) visa. Your marriage must occur within ninety (90) days of your fiance(e)ís entry into the US. Your ...
Author: michaelwalker
Immigration Law

Getting a Green Card Through Marriage

10th October 2011
A citizen of United States marrying foreign-born persons and petitioning for them to obtain permanent residence in the U.S is very common. Per immigration laws, spouses of U.S. citizens are considered "immediate relatives" and therefore are exempt from a...
Author: Paul Anderson
Immigration Law

How to file US Citizenship Application for Haiti victims?

25th May 2011
A massive disaster struck Haiti in the form of a high intensity earthquake which resulted in a total devastation of Haiti. Help Haiti Act of 2010 was signed into law by the US President to help the Haiti victims. This will enable certain Haitian orphans ...
Author: Jessica Potter
Immigration Law

Australian Visa: Children under 18 years of age

13th April 2011
Children under the age of 18 are eligible to file their own Australian visa application. However, being minors, there are certain requirements that must be completed for these applicants. An example of Australia visa that allows this is the student visa. ...
Author: dylan
Immigration Law

American Consulate Documents for U.S Visa in Vietnam

10th March 2011
The US Consulate and US Embassy in Vietnam demand selected legal documents to become submitted for immigration visas for immigrant and non-immigrants. Acquiring legal paperwork in Vietnam is complicated but is acceptable for immigration functions if it re...
Author: Charley Wilkins
Immigration Law

How to Migrate to the US From Canada

07th March 2011
When learning how to migrate to the US from Canada, find out what documents are necessary. The application process for immigrating to the US can be a very difficult task for anyone. Submitting the proper documents is a fairly easy task for someone that...
Author: Canadian Immigration
Immigration Law

Form i-131 - To obtain A Travel Document

23rd February 2011
The form i-131 is utilized to apply for a travel document, re-entry permit, refuge travel document or advance parole which might be to incorporate parole to the US for humanitarian factors.The application form i-131 can only be utilized by these individua...
Author: Howard Barron
Immigration Law

How to Get US Citizenship for a Foreign Spouse

05th February 2011
Are you a US citizen wishing to have a lasting marriage and staying with your spouse for the rest of your life? It can be possible if you get the US citizenship for your foreign spouse. The phenomenon of foreign marriage is growing these days as is the de...
Author: Paul Anderson
Immigration Law

How to get a US Passport Without a Birth Certificate?

08th December 2010
All of us travel, some of us more than others. Whether we are traveling to a country near our home or one located thousands of miles away, we still need to make sure our passport is up to date and has at least six months left of use before entering certai...
Author: expresspassport
Immigration Law

Who Can Apply for a K-1 Visa?

22nd November 2010
The INA (Immigration and Nationality Act) defines a K-1 visa as a non-immigrant visa classification for aliens coming to the United States to marry an American citizen and to set up residence in the United States. Procedure and requirements for K-1 vi...
Author: Paul Anderson
Immigration Law

Why some Philippines Fiance Visa Applications Are Denied

10th November 2010
Why some Philippines Fiance Visa Applications Are Denied - Receiving a denial for your Philippines fiance visa petition can really derail a lot of your serious plans. It can also cost you a lot of money. There are a number...
Author: fianceevisa
Immigration Law

How to Get a Philippines Fiance Visa

10th November 2010
How to Get a Philippines Fiance Visa It is not unusual for a U.S. citizen to want to marry their Filipina fiance here in the United States. The way to do this is to petition for a Philippines fiancee visa or the K-1 visa for her. But this process i...
Author: fianceevisa
Immigration Law

Form i-131 - To Get A Travel Document

06th October 2010
Travel document form I 131: The form I 131 form i-131 is used to apply for a travel document, re-entry permit, refuge travel document or advance parole which would be to include parole into the US for humanitarian reasons. The application form i-131...
Author: Raymond Chase


27th September 2010
About one-third of all children born in the United States each year are born to unmarried parents. In order to have a legally recognized relationship with their fathers, these children must have their paternity established. Historically, the only way to d...
Author: Lidia Sykisz
Immigration Law

Can I sponsor my brother or sister for a Green Card?

18th May 2010
You can make use of the family-based green card process to apply a green card for your brother or sister. If you are a U.S. citizen, you should have gained your citizenship through naturalization or citizenship process, and you should be above 21 years o...
Author: Paul Anderson
1 2