You are in: Home > Guidelines
Author Policy for Article Submission:
- Copyright Laws: Articles submitted to the site must be you own original work and must NOT be copied by any other author. If submitting articles on behalf of another writer, permission of said writer must be granted before articles are submitted on to the site. Any notification of articles which violate the Copyright Law will be removed from the site.
- Going Legal is an informal, factual site which we wish to remain family friendly, and so we will not approve any articles which contain information about the following topics:
- Gambling or any relevance to gambling (Poker, Roulette, Blackjack, etc)
- Sites which promote the selling or distribution of prescription drugs or any type of generic drug
- Adult material such as pornographic sites, sex toys or sex
- Negative or slanderous articles and/or sites about other organizations and companies
- Discriminative information regarding races, religions, countries, groups or named people
- Articles which promote the distribution of replica products or imitations or illegal downloads or articles which advise on ways in which to cheat the law in anyway
- Articles which contain Copyright/Trademark infringements
- Information advising on hacking or cracking content
- Remove/reject any articles which contain affiliate links
- As the Publisher, we have the right to:
- Remove any duplicate content or duplicate articles which are submitted to the site
- Remove articles which are deemed to short for publication. As we desire articles of the best quality possible, we will only approve articles with a word count of 500 or more
- Reject articles which contain repetitive use of keywords and/or links. We generally approve articles which include up to 3 links.
- Reject articles which include keywords/links which are irrelevant to the topic of the article
- Reject articles which include links which sent the user to unsuitable or 'bad' sites
- Reject articles which are purposefully submitted into multiple, irrelevant categories as a means to over promote the sites in which they are for
- If we feel an article is in the wrong category, we will change this, but this is for the benefit of the author
- We have the right to reject any article if we feel that is not suitable or violates any of our guidelines. It is our sole discretion whether we grant the article to be live on Going Legal, and in the same instance, we have the right to remove any article from the site if notified of any plagiarism or unsuitable content it may include.
- When submitting your article to Going Legal, we will also distribute this to our other directory sites which include:
- Article Alley
- Article Heaven
- Women's Articles
- A1 Articles
- Finance Alley
- Going Legal is a free service and we will not pay any author for publishing their articles. Authors will also not be obliged to pay for a registration fee or for any use of the site and all credit of the articles themselves will remain entirely with the author.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on our site, including Kontera links and GoogleAds. These are not used as a means to deter from your links.
At Going Legal, we encourage the republication of our authors' articles as a means to drive more traffic to their sites. In terms of republishing you must:
- Deter from removing any back links to Going Legal
- Not remove credit from the original author
- Use the republication of the article as a means of re-submitting as your own work
- Remove any links within the article which have been placed by the original author