You are in: Home >

Articles, tagged with "u s citizenship and immigration services", page 2

Immigration Law

Actions to Renew a U.S. Green Card

23rd February 2011
A U.S. Green Card can also be referred to as a Permanent Resident Card. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be the federal government agency that issues and renews green cards. Green cards expire 10 years from the date they're issu...
Author: Jeff Whitaker
Immigration Law

Latest Modifications to Religious Employee Visa Processing

22nd February 2011
R-1s and I-360 Particular Immigrant Religious StaffNumerous religious organizations utilize at the very least one foreign nationwide or will utilize a foreign nationwide sooner or later in the potential. When these foreign nationals arrive to the U.S. to ...
Author: Al Kola
Immigration Law

Am I a Citizen of the United States?

22nd February 2011
Many folks are citizens of America by birth or through another a part of the immigration law and really don't even know it. In case you are a citizen by law, you don't need to get the citizenship and naturalization exam through the INS or U.S. Citizenship...
Author: Howard Barron
Immigration Law

How to Initiate a USCIS Change of Address

09th February 2011
If you have a pending case with the U.S citizenship and immigration services or just want to move residence it's necessary that you report these changes to the USCIS. This will guarantee that you receive important notices and updates on your application.B...
Author: Martin Valence
Immigration Law

What exactly is a Green Card Visa?

27th January 2011
A green card visa provides a foreign national the ability to permanently live and work in the United States. They can be attained due to reasons of family, employment, investor status, refugee or asylum status, or through a lottery process. A green car...
Author: Stanley Hermosillo
Immigration Law

Marriage Based Green Card Interview - An Overview

20th January 2011
Generally immigration petitions and applications for adjustment of status will be denied by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services where there is proof of fraud involved. These immigrants may be accused of fraud and are exposed to possible Green Ca...
Author: Emery Lang
Immigration Law

Enjoy the most up-to-date Online Reorganization concerning USCIS

05th January 2011
USCIS stands for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services which helps immigrants from around the world to obtain several U.S. Visas to come to the U.S. With recent news published online, USCIS seems to have restructured and also unveiled its four in...
Author: Miranda Gokinaeyva
Immigration Law

How to Get a Philippines Fiance Visa

10th November 2010
How to Get a Philippines Fiance Visa It is not unusual for a U.S. citizen to want to marry their Filipina fiance here in the United States. The way to do this is to petition for a Philippines fiancee visa or the K-1 visa for her. But this process i...
Author: fianceevisa
Immigration Law

Filing For a Fiance Visa for the Philippines

10th November 2010
Filing ForaFiance Visa forthe Philippines Bringing your Filipina fiance in the United States can be a complicated process. It can cost you a lot of money and cause many frustrations if you do not know the correct process for applying for a fiancee vis...
Author: fianceevisa
Immigration Law

K1 Visas: New USCIS Filing Protocols

12th August 2010
The following article examines recently announced changes to I-129F processing protocols and possible ramifications for American Citizens and their foreign fiances. In a recent press release from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service it...
Author: US Visa Lawyer
Immigration Law

R1 and EB5 Immigrant Investor Visas Compared

30th June 2010
The fifth preference employment based visa (EB5) was created in 1990 as a way for foreign investors to gain United States permanent residency (and eventual citizenship if desired), through an investment in a new or pre-existing American business that sees...
Author: Tim Kennedy
Immigration Law

How can I check my USCIS Immigration Case Status?

09th April 2010
The United States government provides the required information about the status of your case. In some cases this information helps you to provide any necessary additional documents and find out the necessary steps to complete your application. To comply w...
Author: Rachel Immig

The K-3 Visa Makes it Easier for Spouses of US Citizens

27th March 2009
Formerly, spouses of U.S. citizens had to apply for a visa from outside the U.S. and wait for their green card to be approved before they could travel there. However with the introduction of the K3 visa, spouses are now permitted to enter the U.S. whilst ...
Author: Michiel Van Kets

K1 Fiancée Visa - Nonimmigrant Visa for Fiancée

20th February 2009
The K1 fiancée visa is a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancé (e) of a foreign nationality to come to the United States and marry his/her American fiancé (e) and reside in the States permanently. For a K1 nonimmigrant petition to be approved, the marriage mu...
Author: Reva Cruz

The K-3 Visa: What is it and who qualifies for it?

20th October 2008
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of State (DOS) estimates that each year 450,000 US citizens marry foreign nationals. They also believe that a large percentage of these marriages are entered into solely for immigrat...
1 2 3