You are in: Home > Immigration Law

Fiancee visa - What it Takes to Get the K1 Visa

10th November 2010
By fianceevisa in Immigration Law
RSS Legal RSS    Views: N/A

Fiancee visa - What it Takes to Get the K1 Visa

If you are a citizen of the United States, then you definitely have the right to marry your fiancee in your country and live with her there for all time. But first, you have to get a K1 fiancee visa by going through some formalities and submitting some documents. If you do not know how to go about accomplishing these complicated processes, then it would be best to get some help from the experts. But where will you get expert fiancee visa help? can do all the hard work for you, including helping you identify and prepare documents needed to prove the following:

1. You are a legal and lawful citizen of USA,
2. Within the past two years you have met with your fiancee,
3. You meet the minimum financial requirements,
4. Both you and your fiancee are free to marry and you are determined to marry within 90 days of your fiancee's arrival in the USA.

Birth certificates and naturalization certificates will prove your nationality. Photographs, hotel receipts and airline tickets can prove that you have seen each other personally within the last two years. Financial documents can include bank books, certificate of employment and compensation, deposit certificates, income tax returns and others.

Documents to prove that you and your fiancee are both free to marry can be a divorce decree, an annulment decree or a death certificate of a previous spouse. This is applicable when either or both of you were in a previous marriage. Any of these documents will prove that previous marriages have been dissolved or been legally terminated to get the fiance visa.

If you qualify for all these requirements, then you can be sure that your fiancee will receive a K1 visa and can come to the U.S. to be with you in just a short period of time. You only need to visit for more information on fiancee visa, or call (888) 894-8655. Experienced and dedicated people are waiting to attend to you and help you bring your fiancee to the U.S. as soon as possible.
This article is copyright
Bookmark and Share

Ask a Question about this Article

powered by Yedda