Recycling Aluminum protects Environment
When we use new aluminum not only the cost of production but also the cost of separation and recycling is taken into consideration. When aluminum is recycled larger national savings take place as there is reduction in capital cost related to landfill, mines and international shipping of raw aluminum.
The environmental benefits after recycling aluminum are:
1. Only 5% of CO2 is produced when aluminum is recycled.
2. Open- cut mining a type of surface mining; this type of mining is done mostly during obtaining aluminum ore because of there is destruction of natural resources. If aluminum is recycled this destruction won’t take place.
3. 95% of less energy is required during the recycling of aluminum can than that of producing a new one.
4. The aluminum cans are 100% recyclable.
5. Recycling just one aluminum can generates the electricity of 3 TV sets.
6. With the help of recycling for the past 25 years aluminum cans have become about 30% lighter.
Lucky Group is one company who is best known for scrap metal recycling and the best aluminum alloy manufacturer in Dubai. Lucky Alloys is the flagship company of Lucky Group which produces secondary aluminum and semi- primary alloys. Lucky Recycling the company of Lucky Group deals in recycling of aluminum scrap in Dubai. Lucky Group is proud as it is recognized for its efficiency, high quality production and customer centric approach.
For more details visit us at http://www.luckygroup.com
About the Author:
Karen Adams is an environmentalist who contributes articles to metal ( http://www.luckygroup.com/ ) recycling companies in Dubai. Lucky Group is one such company he trusts in. He does his best to inculcate an eco-friendly behavior among people. As Lucky Group is one of the best metal scrap companies in Dubai and internationally, he enjoys yielding ideas on this topic.
This article is copyright