Many Informations of personal injury Claims
Legal Aid for personal injury cases was largely abolished in England in the late 1990s and replaced with arrangements whereby the client would be charged no fee if her or his case was unsuccessful (known as No win, no fee).No win no fee is the term used to describe the Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) between a law firm and their client. In a Personal Injury claim, this is an agreement between the client and their lawyer, which will enable the lawyer to take on a personal injury case on the understanding that if they lose the case, the client will not have to pay their lawyer’s costs.
Injuries are integral part of work. But care should be taken by the employee and the employer to keep such incidences to the minimum. Any negligence on part of the company due to faulty work environment, leading to serious personal injuries can be filed as compensation claims against the company. Any physical injury sustained during the work due to excessive stress and faulty work condition. Eg. Carpel tunnel syndrome, De Quervain syndrome, back and neck injuries.
* Any physical injury sustained due to negligence on part of the company. Eg. Faulty safety equipments and faulty work equipments leading to broken body parts, loss of hearing or sights, etc.
* Psychological problem due to excessive stress or harassment. Eg. Depression
* Contracting any disease due to unhealthy work environment. Eg. Poisoning though fumes or metals or through any biological substance.
* Pysical injury sustained during transportation in form of accident. Eg. Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, etc.
* Medical malpractice or medical negligence during surgery or administration of drugs.
* Death due to any of the above reasons.
Types of personal injuries
* Injuries of the head and spine
The injuries to head and the spine are the most common kind of personal injuries seen at workplaces. These injuries can be very serious and need immediate attention no matter how minor they might seem.
This includes injuries to neck and back due to uncomfortable working position. Workers are manufacturing units and desk bound jobs often face such injuries.
* Injuries due to negligence
Often accidents at construction sites and industrial sites occur due to negligence on part of the worker or the management. Faulty equipments and accident prone environment can lead to accidents. Overlooking the emission of dangerous fumes and possible harmful substances are major threat and can often lead to irreparable damages to the body. The company should provide proper safety equipments to handle the same.
Ashok, for information on Divorce Lawyer Personal Injury Claims Criminal LawyerCriminal Cases,Car Accident Lawyer,Arya Samaj Marriage,Civil Lawyer,Registered Marriage, Divorce Consultant,Civil Cases,Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi, Cheque Dishonoured.Please visit our site: http://www.divorceconsultant.in/
This article is free for republishing